BEAUTIFUL NATURE, SOUL-STIRRING WATERS
Kayak, Paddleboard & Boat
Our community was designed to make the most of life on the water—from the Cape Fear River to the nearly 4-acre placid lake alongside our Clubhouse and 12-acre amenity campus. Enjoying an outdoor lifestyle is easy here on the lake and river. Wake up and take a solo paddleboard along the tranquil waters. Hop into a paddleboat or kayak and take in the bright, beautiful lake landscape. Community kayaks await your arrival in the rack on our sandy beach. If you seek more adventure, drop in your boat, kayak, canoe or paddleboard at our Cape Fear River boat launch.
Enjoy the water every day, in every way:
Paddleboard, paddleboat, canoe, kayak & float!
- Recreate on The Bluffs 3.75-acre lake & the beautiful Cape Fear River.
- Launch from the Lake’s sandy beach or drop into the river from the boat launch.
- Set out on a birdwatching excursion via kayak. Our community is home to 100+ species of birds!
- Take a sunrise canoe trip along Roan Island.
- Enjoy accessing Community Kayaks, SUP & Paddleboats in the Lake.
Boating is a natural part of life here.
• Set out for adventure from our community boat launch or The Bluffs 50-slip Marina.
• Our ‘sister city’ of historic Wilmington, NC is only about 15 minutes by boat.
• From Bluffs to Beach: Take the Cape Fear River past Downtown Wilmington, Shark Tooth Island, Fort Fisher and Bald Head Island, then out to the turquoise Atlantic Ocean.
• Dock your boat at The Bluffs Marina
• Discover our Riverfront Park
WITH OUR COMPLIMENTS:
Get the Dream Book
Enjoy the Bluffs with Instagram.