The Bluffs welcomes all brokers and your clients to tour with one of our Bluffs Sales Executive and experience the unmatched riverfront lifestyle offered in our community. We look forward to continuing to build successful relationships with our local broker community to enjoy mutually beneficial success.
We have a community that will exceed your clients’ expectations and most certainly will make both you and your client feel like you found what you’ve been looking for. As you pass through the gate of The Bluffs, both you and your clients will be amazed by the warm hospitality, sense of community, and gorgeous natural surroundings. To begin this journey with your client and earn your co-op commission, we kindly ask that you register your client through our registration form below.
If the client is CURRENTLY in our database:
- No co-op commission will be paid unless approved by management.
If they are NOT in our database:
- Accompany your clients when they come to tour.
- If you can’t accompany your clients, tell them to let their Sales Executive know.
- Provide us with a Buyers Agency Agreement.
- You will be paid a referral fee if they purchase/closed, as long as they are not working with another broker.
- If one of the above requirements is met, you will be paid a co-op commission.
- Developer Home Sites – 3%
- Builder Spec/Model – 3%
- The Bluffs Real Estate Company Listed Resale Homes – 3%
- The Bluffs Real Estate Company Resale Lots – 5%
- The Bluffs Real Estate Company Pre-Sales – 1.5% of Build Only Price*
*Build contract must be signed within 6 months of lot closing.
*Any Buyer Agency Agreement is between you and your client and will not take precedence over the requirements outlined above.