From empty nesters to budding families, from retirees to those still planning their careers, from couples to singles and everyone in-between, The Bluffs on the Cape Fear is a community for all. For those families looking to call The Bluffs NC home, below you will find information on the Leland and Wilmington NC area schools and alternative educational opportunities.
Families living in The Bluffs on the Cape Fear are districted for:
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Lincoln strives to build LEADers through PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports), a set of ideas and tools to improve the behavior of students.
- Leland Middle School
- North Brunswick High School
- Exceeding in athletics: multiple athletes sign national letters of intent.
Our community also has great alternative educational options as well, including:
- Roger Bacon Charter Day School
- Top-25 School for Academic Growth and of Excellence in the state of North Carolina
- National Success on the Stanford Acheivement Test
- 9 Time State Champions – RBA Archery Team
- 21 Time National Champions – RBA Cheerleading
- Wilmington Christian Academy
- 98% of graduates pursue post-secondary education.
- Cape Fear Academy
- Wilmington Magazine – 2021 Best of Wilmington Winner
- Douglas Academy
- Wilmington School of the Arts
- Friends School of Wilmington
- South Brunswick Charter School
Unique Educational Opportunity:
- Brunswick Community College offers students a great opportunity through Early College High School, an alternative option to the traditional High School education program. This Early College High School program is designed to be a five-year school, where students can earn both a North Carolina High School Diploma and an Associate’s Degree or transferable college credit from Brunswick Community College. Recognized by the US Department of Education as a 2017 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, the graduation rate has consistently been 100 percent. They are also a North Carolina Stem School of Distinction, and maintain a grade of “A” on the North Carolina School Report Card.
- The COAST (Center of Applied Sciences and Technology) proudly serves Brunswick County High School students with a diverse set of classes focused on STEM and technical skills. Their courses range from Clean Energy to Carpentry and Electrical Programs, and many more.
- University of North Carolina – Wilmington
- Ranked in Top 20 Nationally Among Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked Among the Best Graduate Schools by U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked 32nd Best Public College Value by Kiplinger’s
- Cape Fear Community College
- Brunswick Community College
- Miller-Motte College
As you can see there is no shortage of educational opportunities in Wilmington, North Carolina and the surrounding area.