Our Featured Builder Team consists of some of the finest homebuilders in our area, specially selected for their distinguished reputations and quality craftsmanship. We’d like to take this opportunity to highlight one of our hand-selected builders – Hagood Homes.
With a mission to build houses that become homes, to improve the communities we call home, to improve the lives of their employees, trade partners and homeowners, Hagood Homes combines inspiration, heart, and hard work into every one of their builds. Hagood Homes is focused on producing a quality product with integrity and to maintain the solid reputation they have maintained since 1996. Having built over 1,800 homes in the Wilmington area, Hagood is known as an innovative builder. With a committment to reusing or recycling as much of the home building material as possible, Hagood Homes been leading the path to more efficient home building.
Known for coastal, low country homes with stately features, such as, expansive front porches, balanced elevations, oversized columns, tall windows & doors, all, of course, well-appointed with proper trim. Hagood builds homes that stand the test of time. You know when you’ve arrived at a Hagood Home, their curb appealis obvious.
What you can expect with your Hagood home:
- Spray Foam attic and walls to reduce energy cost by 40% (attic is now only 5degrees less than the home vs. 130+ degrees)
- Trane XR 15 SEER heat pump with fresh air intake
- Walk in attic with full size door area for storage
- Decora paddle switches
- 10’ ceilings
- 8’ doors on first floor
- 6’ Triple Pane windows (individual with double stud pockets and argon gas filled for additional energy savings) and 20% more windows than other builders
- LED under-cabinet lighting in kitchen
- 12’ diameter patio
- Built in cabinetry in great room
- Solid wood shelves in the p0antry with motion light
- Bonus room with full bath
- Screened porches
- Finished over-sized garage with epoxy painted floors
- 18’ by 8’ tall over-sized garage door
- Heavy frame-less glass master shower door
- Lighted LED mirrors in master bathroom
- Custom landscape plan by a landscape architect for your home site with irrigation and rain sensor
- Crushed shell finish on both front and rear porches
- Brick foundation around entire house
- 5” wide hardwood flooring in all common areas
- 3 colors (walls), ceiling (white), trim (white), and doors (any color)
- Double switched ceiling fan with light kits in all bedrooms, great room, lounge, and rear porch
- 2 floor outlets in great room
- Soft-close, dovetail, full extension cabinets
- 42” fireplace (vs 36”)
- Gutters with downspouts
- HERO Certification through Duke Energy Progress (utility provider)
- Eco-Select Certification through Southern Energy Management (3rd party home inspection verifying energy conscious building practices and HERS score)
And, with Hagood, the plan review and selection process consist of a relaxing three-day process. They incorporate talented experts such as kitchen designer, landscape architect, low voltage consultant (smart home), electrician, and closet designer. All of which provide a wealth of knowledge and insight. Additionally, the breadth and depth of their included choices allows their clients the opportunity of selecting high quality and attractive items that are all contained within the base price of the home without being forced to spend more money. Hagood Homes is focused on care and integrity, building homes crafted with a keen attention to detail and coastal stylings.
We are excited for the new proposed builds from Hagood Homes. They will be building the Cape Lookout plan on homesite 449, click here to see the design selections. They will also be building their Point Harbor plan on homesite 446, click here to see the design selections for this home.